We being a customer centric company always try to make the buying experience as smoother as we can. Our team is working hard to deal in situations where you find issues related to the product or delivery; we ensure you a peaceful and positive response.
We will refund you the full amount if:
- You do not receive the product within 30 days of placing an order. Please note – Due to Covid – 19 crisis and stricter government regulations of different countries we have increased the time span to 90 days.
- If you receive a damaged or torn parcel.
- You receive products that have crossed their expiry dates.
We do not offer full refund if the parcel did not reach to you due to wrong address put by you. In such cases, we arrange for a re-shipment which is not chargeable. In case of damaged or torn parcel, customers are requested to provide us images of the damaged parcel so that the refund process can be done faster.
How to request for re-shipment?
Following are the steps you need to follow for requesting re-shipment:
- To ensure zero confusion, we request our customers to track down their order using the order tracking code before requesting re-shipment. It will save time for us and for our customers too.
- If you fail to track down the order using the tracking code, get in touch with the customer care team. They will connect with the post office and do necessary checks to proceed with re-shipment or full refund whichever suits your situation.
- For refund, please write to us at Sales@zopiclonebuy.com along with the order number. Please note that the refund amount will take approximately 14 working days to be credited in your credit card account.
Our order cancellation policy states that the order can be cancelled within 2 hours of order confirmation. We treat pending payment orders as orders not confirmed, as we do not work on COD method. If the payment is declined, we treat it as order not confirmed.
You can write to our customer support team in detail for speedy grievance addressal, also attach supporting documents like picture of damaged products, a copy of invoice, proof of expiry dates to ensure a quick response from us.